Friday, November 19, 2004

Let's Try This Again

Okay, the google groups thing? So didn't work. But you will notice the shiny new box located to the left of this post (okay, it's not shiny but pretend, okay?) where it says "Want Nutty Customers in your mailbox? Join our Notify List and get email when we update our site:" and there is a spot where you can enter your email address and then (and then, no and then, and then (sorry, can't say that without thinking of Dude, Where's My Car)) you will receive an email from ME whenever we update and it will be very, very exciting.

Anyway, here's a question. Who are you? I'm showing that we have 1106 hits on this site since we started it July. How did you hear about our site? I am curious. Why are you not commenting? Do you not see the exciting new halo scan comments where you don't have to be a blogger member to comment? If I set up a guest book, would you sign it?

Beth and Keem will be the first to tell you that I am extremely high maintenence and need constant reassurance that I am loved. But that is so not true at all. I merely want to know if you are enjoying yourself when reading our site.

Tell me you love me. Please. Don't make me beg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home