Tuesday, September 14, 2004

News

Today Keem and I received some interesting news. We are both moving to another part of NABABNA, Stock Services (not it's real name but hey, if I can't be tricky on my own blog, when can I be tricky?). This is very exciting for us because we will be working much closer to home. Unfortunately, it means that we will be leaving the phone bank.

On the other hand, our new posistions are within a call center so there is the possibility of crazy customers. And as proof, I have some stories from Katie, a friend of ours who once worked in the phone bank and is now in Stock Services.

Katie: Yeah, so I just I just talked to a broker who was reading me our physical address here and she was reading along you know saying "South Saint Paul, and is it Minneapolis or is it Minnesota? And it is MN, right? I always get that mixed up." Then I just talked to a guy who asked me if paying insurance premiums is the same as stock. So I explain the difference and he says "Like a credit card? What is the difference between credit cards and stock?" I just can't believe that people are this stupid. I just can't believe it.

So, you know what? I'm thinking I'll still have customer service stories for you. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Imagine a girl. Now imagine a huge lower lip pouting. Imagine that the girl is sitting at her computer monitor, excited for her friends and the fun adventure they will be going on but also crying because her friends are DITCHING her!!! That's right, you're ditching me. I'll have to deal with dumb overdrafters by lonesome.

First you went to days, then you're leaving our call center. This is just sad. I'm happy to hear you both got the jobs and I am excited for you. It's just that my cage just got a little duller since the best birds are flying away.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home